|Become a city partner at Autonomy’s Urban Mobility Summit in Paris 19-21 October
Autonomy is an annual event held at La Grande Halle de La Villette that brings all new mobility players together onto one platform. For the 2017 edition, we expect 250 exhibitors, 15 000 visitors and 106 speakers. The Pro days will take place from the 19-20 October (B2B - B2G) and 21 October will be open to the Public (B2C). Autonomy consists of a talks program called, The Urban Mobility Summit, 18.000 m2 of exhibition area and test tracks.
The focus of Autonomy is to speed up the transition to active, shared, electric and autonomous mobility. To achieve this Autonomy partners with cities and city networks looking for new mobility solutions and invites a wide variety of mobility-related companies to present their new mobility products and services. Autonomy has partnerships with the EU, Paris region, Mairie de Paris, Polis Network, ICLEI and UITP to mention a few.
City benefits to partnering with Autonomy:
- Position your city as a leader in the new mobility ecosystem
- Align your city with a movement that promotes sustainable mobility solutions
- Discover new ways to improve mobility without the need for infrastructure spend
Cities can partner with Autonomy at no cost:
- Autonomy will publish your logo on their website
- You will receive 5 free VIP tickets to attend, valued at 300€ each
- Autonomy will share the latest news and trends on urban mobility with you as a partner
Visit Autonomy’s website
Apply to become a partner (takes 3 minutes)
If you would like to participate as an exhibitor click here and subscribe here to our newsletter if you want to become part of our community.